Terri's in Germany right now, visiting with the software team that works on her projects at Agilent Technologies. She has daily conference calls with them, usually staring at 7:00 a.m. Colorado time where she uses our phone and broadband connection to interact with them with Netmeeting. She does this in her nightgown (but don't tell them that!). I really miss her when she travels, but she'll be back on Saturday and I'm looking forward to it
.
Sunday, May 04, 2003
Hi Jay, Thanks for the nice comments about the Hog. I love Hogs, and always will. Joe Petrasek has two beautiful Hogs. I will always have fond memories of my Hog, but it's not like we'll be without a bike. We got a BMW R1150RT a few months ago and I am hoping that it will provide us with some more interesting adventures. Terri is a big BMW fan. She's been driving a 328i for the past 4 years, and seems to like working on BMWs, and so she gave me the green light a few months ago to pick up a new bike. I did not hesitate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment