I hope all are well and I can see from the logs that we get a lot of you checking in each day. I know that the blogger isn't working as well as it used to, and that it may take a few tries to get a message to post, but be persistent if it doesn't 'take' the first time and it will eventually post your entry.
Saturday, January 17, 2004
It's been pretty quiet around the blogger lately. Terri is in Germany right now just in the middle of a two-week trip to visit with her counterparts at Agilent. We've been keeping in touch by phone and with Yahoo Messenger. She's feeling just a little homesick. I've been keeping busy by working all day long, although it seems more like tinkering
. I started a new web page in November and it is keeping me really, really busy. Last September I told you about a new product that we introduced called the HP DVD Movie Writer dc3000. It's a device to help you convert your home movies to DVD's as well as let you get creative with video editing on the PC. I'm learning a lot and helping people to work their way through the normal starup issues associated with a product that is in a new category. But it's been fun and certainly better than the alternative of not having enough to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment