Hi everyone,
Just a note to wish everyone a safe and happy memorial day. A good time to reflect on all of the sacrifices made for the freedom that we hold so dear.
I am glad to hear that Corrine and Joe's son, Isaiah is doing well. I'm a firm believer in miracles, that has to be one. I'm sure that God has great plans for him.
I will be playing at my church's bazaar again this year with Joe and Mary Lych, and Paul Reinert. Just More of Us will be playing on Friday, July 29th at Our Lady of Angels Church in Endwell, NY from 6 to 11 or so. Stop by!
My oldest son graduated on May 21 from Oneonta State University with a BA in Anthropology. He has been accepted in the MSW program at Fordham, and will start in the fall. I'm very proud of him.
I hope that this message finds you all happy and well....
No comments:
Post a Comment