Sunday, May 23, 2010

New Blog Address

A few months ago, Blogger, which is owned by Google and provides the software we use to post and organizes this blog, informed me that they would no longer support the feature (FTP) that lets me host the content on my own domain. Previously, this blog was at http://k0lee.com/bor77reunion/blogger.html. It is now on Google's blogspot.com domain, as you can see from the URL in the address bar. I'm not sure how it will handle picture uploads, but I may give that a try later today and see if it works.

I had contemplated moving the whole blog to Wordpress as I have done with my own blogs, but that is a lot of work and you'd have to learn a new user interface. I still may do that in the future, but at least for now we'll be able to post again.

I'll do a redirect in place of the original blogger file so that anyone attempting to access that URL will be directed here.

No comments: